The Piedmont Unified School District welcomes your interest in use of the District facilities.
The PUSD facilities team works to provide safe, well-maintained schools for students, parents, faculty, support staff and the community.
The facilities department is responsible for maintaining PUSD buildings and grounds, managing preventative and deferred maintenance programs, and overseeing construction and renovation of the district's facilities.
Additionally the facilities office coordinates all facility rentals and use.
- The district has implemented a new booking system for renting facilities. All reservations may now be made in Facilitron: https://www.facilitron.com/
- Please note: PUSD is in the process of developing internal use schedules for the new Alan Harvey Theater and will post when the theater becomes available for booking.
The District strives to serve the Piedmont community not only through its educational programs for students, but also by making its facilities available for public use in a manner that does not conflict with school activities.
Piedmont has a shortage of public facilities, particularly fields and gyms, and there is often far more demand than the District is able to accommodate.
All use of District facilities for non-school activities is at the District’s sole and unfettered discretion, and users must comply with the rules as stated in the PUSD Facility Use Handbook.
- All payments are due WITHIN 30 days of facility use or your account will be closed to any future reservations.
- Permits will ONLY be issued to organizations with accounts in good standing.
- All insurance information must be current and valid (including a second page endorsed naming PUSD as additional insured).
Members of the public wishing to reserve District facilities may do so through the PUSD Facilitron site.
List of Facilities