Piedmont High School : Achieve the Honorable

Work Permits

updated: January 15, 2019

If a student needs a work permit, “Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request Work Permit” applications are available in the Counseling Office or from the State of California Department Of Industrial Ralations, Information on Minors and Employment website.

After application is filled out and signed with all necessary signatures, the Registrar will create the work permit within 48 hours.

Downloadable Work Permit Application

Work Permit Application

Back to PUSD Main Website »