updated: August 23, 2021
The Wellness Center offers free, confidential counseling on-campus and connects students and families to vital community resources. School Nurses also maintain an office in the Wellness Center. We provide a range of resources to support students and families in meeting the challenges of adolescence through prevention, early-intervention and education.
Students may access the Wellness Center directly by appointment, or through referral from a parent, teacher or peer.
Common issues addressed during scheduled or drop-in sessions include:
- Academic Stress
- Social-Emotional Stress
- Parent/Child Communication
- Peer Relationships
- Sexual Orientation/Gender Questions
- Anxiety and Depression
- Grief and Loss
- Substance Abuse
- Resiliency and Self-Advocacy
- Offsite Resources and Referals
- Hotlines and Outside Resources
- How Does a Student Access the Wellness Center?
- Meet The Wellness Team
- California Healthy Kids Survey- Sexual Behavior & Attitudes Module
- Relevant Articles
Support the Wellness Center
In addition to parent and community private donations, the Wellness Center receives financial funding from the Fall 2020 Walk For Wellness.