updated: February 20, 2020
The Wellness Center offers free, confidential counseling on-campus and connects students and families to vital community resources. School Nurses also maintain an office in the Wellness Center. We provide a range of resources to support students and families in meeting the challenges of adolescence through prevention, early-intervention and education.
Students may access the Wellness Center directly by drop-in or appointment, or through referral from a parent, teacher or peer.
Common issues addressed include:
- Academic Stress
- Parent/Child Communication
- Peer Relationships
- Sexual Orientation/Gender Questions
- Anxiety and Depression
- Grief and Loss
- Substance Abuse
- Resiliency and Self-Advocacy
- Offsite Resources and Referals
- Hotlines and Outside Resources
- How Does a Student Access the Wellness Center?
- Meet The Wellness Team
- California Healthy Kids Survey- Sexual Behavior & Attitudes Module
- Relevant Articles
Support the Wellness Center
In addition to parent and community private donations, the Wellness Center receives financial funding from the annual FallFest Challenge. For FallFest volunteer opportunities, or to join the Wellness Center Support Team, please contact Sara Valkonen, email@example.com