There are two requirements to qualify as a PHS Honor Society Member:
- Minimum Semester GPA (total and weighted) of 3.60.
- Community Service Hours. Read common answers and questions on community service requirements.
At the end of the Fall Semester, the Principal will review students’ semester report cards to determine eligibility.
- By the end of February, the Principal will mail a letter to each student who meets the minimum GPA requirement, informing them of their award.
- Community service hours will not be reviewed during the Fall semester.
At the end of the Spring semester, the Principal will determine eligibility by:
- Reviewing students’ semester report cards (3.60 minimum GPA [total and weighted]).
- Reviewing the community service report as prepared by the College & Career Center Coordinator.
Honor Society Recognition
- 1st Appearance—Letter of Recognition
- 5th Appearance / Lifetime Member—Gold Tassel for Graduation Cap
Honor Society Checklist
|10th Grade||11th Grade||12th Grade|
|1st Semester||3.60 GPA||3.60 GPA||3.60 GPA|