This PUSD Witter Field Renovation Project Update provides a complete update from Pete Palmer, PUSD Director of Facilities/Construction Manager.
- Public Meeting Tuesday, September 26th from 6pm to 7pm to discuss Witter Field progress and updated Witter Field drainage calculation. This meeting will take place at the Wildwood Elementary Theater, 301 Wildwood Ave, Piedmont.
- Parking restrictions on Palm Drive remain lifted through Sunday, September 10.
- Parking restrictions will remain in place on Winsor and Park View.
- Parking restrictions will remain in place in both the El Cerrito/Jerome Ave and the Palm Dr/Winsor Ave neighborhoods.
- Drainage Calculations
- PUSD has reduced the peak flow rate for the Witter Field area by approximately 20% per the City's request.
- Witter Field House concrete walkway is scheduled to be poured on Tuesday, 9/12.
Witter Field 3-week Look Ahead Schedule - At this time Bothman Construction is still planning on on completing all work and reopening the field no later than December, 1st, 2023 despite the unanticipated delay from the EBMUD work.
Click here to see construction progress photos.
State rank of 3rd in ELA and Math, and 5th in the state for unified school districts on the 2023 CAASPP.
PUSD and City of Piedmont have posted new information regarding traffic and parking around Witter Field.
PMS recognized for preparing students to think critically and use technology responsibly.
Beach, Havens and Wildwood Elementary Schools were selected as California Distinguished Schools for 2023