This PUSD Witter Field Renovation Project Update provides a complete update from Pete Palmer, PUSD Director of Facilities/Construction Manager.
- Parking - anticipated parking restrictions through the end of August to the beginning of September. The Jerome and El Cerrito restrictions are necessary to ensure that the contractor is able to access the site for regular equipment and material deliveries including piping, base rock, rebar and concrete, while maintaining neighborhood access for emergency responders.
- Parking restrictions on Palm Drive remain lifted through the Labor Day holiday Monday, 9/4.
- Parking restrictions will remain in place on Winsor and Park View. (not in effect Monday, 9/4).
- Parking restrictions will remain in place in both the El Cerrito/Jerome Ave and the Palm Dr/Winsor Ave neighborhoods. (not in effect Monday, 9/4).
- Witter Field Drainage Calculations have been revised, completed, and approved by the City on 8/25. Read Witter Field Storm Drain Connection Managment Report here.
Witter Field 3-week Look Ahead Schedule - At this time Bothman Construction is still planning on on completing all work and reopening the field no later than December, 1st, 2023 despite the unanticipated delay from the EBMUD work.
Click here to see construction progress photos.
State rank of 3rd in ELA and Math, and 5th in the state for unified school districts on the 2023 CAASPP.
PUSD and City of Piedmont have posted new information regarding traffic and parking around Witter Field.
PMS recognized for preparing students to think critically and use technology responsibly.
Beach, Havens and Wildwood Elementary Schools were selected as California Distinguished Schools for 2023