There is a place for you here!
We are excited to have your child enroll with us. Piedmont schools are home to more than 2,300 students. We are a leader in academic excellence, but more importantly, we know kids! Our teachers and staff always put students first and are focused on building strong relationships and creating safe and welcoming schools.
Please review this page for the procedures and policies involved with admission to our schools. Piedmont Unified uses an online system to collect the needed information and documents to process your child’s application for enrollment. Please gather birth certificates, immunization records, and proof of residency (see below) to upload as you submit the enrollment application.
Click on the headers to view more info about each of our school levels.
- Enrolling in Kindergarten
- Transitional Kindergarten
- Enrolling in our Elementary Schools
- Enrolling in Middle School
- Enrolling in Piedmont High School
- Enrolling in Millennium High School
- Transferring to Piedmont Schools (IDT)
Enrolling in Kindergarten
Enrolling in our Elementary Schools
Enrolling in Middle School
Enrolling in Piedmont High School
Enrolling in Millennium High School
Transferring to Piedmont Schools (IDT)
Required Documents for Enrollment (resident families)
- birth certificate or passport
- immunization records with TB risk assessment
- proof of residency (see below)
Before the student can be enrolled, you must provide ONE of the following proofs of residency:
- A Grant Deed or Alameda County Secured Property Tax Statement showing Fiscal Year and Location of Property
- Rental/Lease Contract IN ADDITION, Renters/Lessees must provide, at the time of enrollment, a copy of the property owner’s rental license from the City, in order to be considered a bona fide residence
- Declaration of Residency (obtained from Superintendent’s Office – 510.594.2614 or by email to email@example.com) executed and notarized by the parent or legal guardian of the student and homeowner. (Form to be used when living full-time with a Piedmont Resident and no rent is exchanged).
AND at least 3 additional documents which can be:
- Current W-2 Form or pay stubs with current imprinted address (figures may be blocked out)
- State or Federal tax return, with current imprinted name and address, filed within the past 12 months with W-2 forms attached (figures may be blocked out)
- Current Bank Statement with current imprinted name and address, showing activity within the last 30 days (figures may be blocked out)
- Original copy of entire PG & E bill or EBMUD bill within last 30 days which shows “Service to” portion of bill and name and address, and proof of termination of service from former residence (proof of termination not needed for present property owners)
- One major credit card activity statement with current imprinted name and address portion (figures may be blocked out)
- Voter Registration
- Correspondence from Government Agency
The following items are NOT accepted as proof of residency:
- A post office box as an address
- A letter from a bank stating an account has been opened in your name
- Telephone bill
- A driver’s license or driver’s license ID
The district reserves the right to request additional proofs of residency as necessary.
Unannounced home visits by a District Residency Verification Officer may be conducted on an ongoing basis during the student’s attendance at Piedmont schools.
Step 1: Begin an Enrollment Application online
You will need to gather the following documents and upload them during the online application process:
- birth certificate
- immunization records
- several proofs of residency
Step 2: Submit the application
Your enrollment is not yet approved!