PUSD is committed to appropriately integrating technology into all areas of the curriculum and dedicated to the acquisition and support of effective educational technology that provides teachers and students real-world contexts for learning, connections to larger learning communities, and opportunities to individualize and apply learning. Implementing technology-based solutions into all functions and processes of instruction, management and communication is the responsibility of district and school site curriculum and technology leaders. Specifically our role is to:
- Orchestrate the implementation of our technology plan components with stakeholders.
- Keep the technology funding flowing and manage the technology budgets.
- Keep the infrastructure, hardware, and software up to date.
- Provide service to users on an ongoing basis.
- Implement technology solutions that will make accountable differences in instruction, assessment, and management students as well as improve communication and collaboration.
Instructional Technology Plan 2013-2016 “This was one of the best plans I have read in the past few years” Rick Alva, Program Manager of Instructional Technology, Alameda County Office of Education.